Episode 87: Gary Rideout Jr.
Thanks for listening!
Go to the main podcast page where you can listen online and subscribe to the RSS feed or download the MP3 file.
Leave us a voicemail: 206-202-8065
Check us out on Blubrry.com
Vote for us on Podcastalley!
In this week’s episode we take to talking with Gary Rideout Jr., owner of Comedy Bar where we talk about:
– What parties on Sunday nights take out of the owner of a Toronto-based sketch-and-improv venue
– The impact of SNL on our lives
– What fueled the creation of one of Toronto’s newest venues
– How wicked finding a good chef can be
– What to expect from Comedy Bar in the near and not-so-near future
Music: Ain’t That Peculiar featuring Sly Stone and El Debarge (PMN) by George Clinton
Links to Stuff We’ve Gone and Talked About:
One of my fave sketches from the folks at “Chewin’ the Fat”:
The spin-off pair that launched a several-season-series in Scotland, “Still Game” who I still rue not seeing when they were in TO:
The video that Lorne Michaels, Broadway Video, and Will Farrell don’t want you to see:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.