Episode 111: Barry Taylor
Thanks for listening!
Go to the main podcast page where you can listen online or download the MP3 file.
Don’t feel like downloading every week? Click HERE to automatically subscribe through iTunes for FREE! That way, when we put up a new episode, you get it automatically. No fuss. No muss.
Leave us a voicemail: 206-202-8065 or email: [email protected]
In this week’s episode, we welcome CFNY DJ, funnyman, and friend of the podcast and Toronto comedy as a whole, BARRY TAYLOR!
In this episode we talk about:
– Exactly how he got onto the radio in the first place
– Some of the acts or homeless people that he has to interview and why they should bathe
– Go head to head with music chat (Spoiler Alert: Hot hot nerd action)
– We introduce the concept of the Top 5 List
– We go through our mutual love of Salad King while I finally explain why I’m all not about this guy
Music: “Turn Off Your Radio”, by my new fave German ska band beNUTS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
hey, thanks for the plug! I’m just listening right now, so I rushed over to the group to see how many members we’re at and it’s all the way up to….seven.
C’mon people! it’s all in good fun. Feel free to add your own.
and, really, I didn’t “invent” the concept, just trying to make the fun live on. I loved those conversations about top 5 things that they had in the old record shop.
You could’ve read my list, too. Wouldn’t offend me. It is, after all, on a public group on Facebook, accessible to anyone who has a FB account.