So Now It Gets Messy… (or “‘Road Warrior’ Meets ‘Mad Todd'”)
So, thanks to all who voted me in on the Q107 ‘Funniest Person With A Day Job’ contest. I’ve now been informed that I will be performing between the hours of 6:00am and 9:00am tomorrow, Friday October 5th, at the Jack Astors at Queensway and 427. Which would be excellent. If I were not up here in Ottawa performing at Absolute Comedy. Gah.
So, here’s how it’s going down:
– Tonight, I put in the 8:30 show and hopefully get out by 10:00pm
– Book it to the airport to catch the 11:00pm flight to TO
– Get to my house, sleep for all of three hours, and cab to Etobicoke
– Bomb in front of Q107’s breakfast audience
– Meet up with Scott McMann (who was a strong candidate for the competition as it is) at noon and book it back to Ottawa
– Put in 2 shows at Absolute Comedy
If you don’t hear from me for a while, it’s because I can’t lift my head up.