Episode 113: Jason Blanchard
Thanks for listening!
Don’t feel like downloading every week? Click HERE to automatically subscribe through iTunes for FREE! That way, when we put up a new episode, you get it automatically. No fuss. No muss.
Leave us a voicemail: 206-202-8065 or email: email@example.com
In this week’s episode, we welcome veteran comic/rookie cue ball JASON BLANCHARD!
In this episode we talk about:
– His new, erm, look
– That Milton gig from his side of it
– The more complicated and lighter sides of hosting
– The issues with travelling out west
– What to expect from a new season of Stand Up and BITE Me
– Having this ass in the room wondering what plugs go into what to make a podcast