Back Home and Back in Pod-Biz
The western tour went great, but it’s good to be back home. Welcome summer, barbecue, and the constant search for friends that have cottages.
Even though I was away, there’s still tons of podcastery to listen to with some fantastic guests!
Here’s who has graced us with their presence!
– Nile Seguin and our conversation on freedom of speech on stage
– Mother’s Day Love with Precious Chong and Erin Keaney
– Full Count with Darryl Purvis
– Hometown Festival Action with Peter Anthony
– A House of Lies with Brendan McKeigan
– Dealing with hecklers with Steve Hofstetter
They’ve been fun and I hope that you enjoy them.
Make sure that you check out all the episodes and also leave us a review on iTunes. We’d love to hear from you!